Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nanshan Campus.

These were taken when I stopped by the downtown Nanshan Campus to claim my living fees with my classmates Lu Chen and Liu Man on the way to Gonglian shopping bazaar. They dress very fashionably, and were nice enough to accompany me to go shopping for warmer clothing.









Lu Chen and Liu Man feeding the carps while I took photos.





















For the record, Xiangshan Campus, where I reside, houses the general and design courses, while the downtown Nanshan Campus houses the 'pure' FA courses -- mostly traditional media-oriented courses.

Just one sign post, and already so many art departments... @ii@



Well, we got lost trying to find the school cafe.



Outside the school cafe.



Inside the school cafe.







I think it's genuine... ?



Sculpture work.



After we got back from shopping, my mom asked me to take a photo of myself in one of my new autumn / winter clothing. Finally, some variety, haha! Koalalala~

No comments: