Friday, November 7, 2008

Xiangshan Campus + Basic Form Grading.

More interesting architecture within the Xiangshan campus.





Tennis lecture. o___o



Basic Form grading time! >___< Our sleepless nights are over... temporarily, anyway!





I climbed this thing, but I don't think I could have sat on it... @___@



Projects: Weeks 1 and 2. My classmates' works.







and mine. I carelessly arranged my work on the cardstock not as Gu laoshi instructed, i.e. 3x3. Luckily, as the foreign student of our class, I'm always the last on the class list... This time, I got to use the extra space at the end of the wall and posted my work in landscape. ^___^v



Close-up of my first project, which I redid. I used photography.



Project: Week 2. Here are some of my classmates' works.











Mine. I used watercolor pencils.



Project: Week 3. Again, here are some of my classmates' works...









I used a black dermatograph / crayon for mine. Again, I went for a weird layout. But, I forgot to leave a border around it so I had to cut it up, and, yeah... *looks at the fourth drawing* It looked much better IRL. TTATT



The next class's final projects (for a different subject).





No comments: