Saturday, November 1, 2008

Autumn Field Trip.

Four bus stops away from our school.

















Barbecue = <333











LOL.







Beer game: mystery number.







Consequence time. The question is, who gets to marriage-carry who?



Our class VP swinging our president in his arms. XD



*v*



I was one of the 2-3 people sitting at the table who didn't lose a single game, while there some people had to face consequences a handful of times, LOL! I got lucky, I guess. XD

The view beyond the bridge at the bus stop.





At the KTV bar.



... Liu Fengyuan was hogging the mic.



Well, I really got to know my classmates that day. Ang kukulit sobra, buti na lang walang tuluyang napikon... Haha!

2 comments:

kurohiko said...

I think we have the same kind on Camera phone, or the same photo quality at least... SE K608i, 1.3 megapixel camera. :D

mushroomtale said...

Wow, you can tell? *A*